Bali 5.4 Open over Deep Blue
The Bali 5.4 is launching in 2018 Cannes Yachting Festival 11-16 September, this is the gem of the Bali fleet, and truly is the epitome of the Open Space Bali Catamaran design.
“J’adore le concept”, and you will too, as you walk through the magnificent Lasta designed interiors, passing the intelligently appointed galley to the signature styled front deck dining area which is accessed directly from inside, or whether you are making the most of the huge relaxation areas on the incredible flybridge, you will have a sense of ease, pure luxury, comfort and well-being that only Bali Catamarans delivers. With clear “open to the water” views throughout the whole vessel, never before have you felt so connected from the inside space to the amazing locations you can sail to in a Bali Catamaran.
Dream Yacht Charter will be placing the Bali 5.4 in several dream locations starting in 2019, ask us about placing a Bali 5.4 in one of our fleets in a Dream Yacht Charter Program to suit you. Or want a Bali 5.4 all to yourself? Contact us for Price lists and Specs.
Welcome aboard the Bali 5.4.
- Saloon-cockpit area free of bulkheads with tilting swing door
- Enormous forward cockpit with direct access to saloon
- Integral deck with no trampoline, a Bali trademark
- Panoramic view from the impressively-sized flybridge
- 4, 5 or 6 double or twin cabins
- Dining area which can seat up to 12
- Impressive level of self sufficiency in energy, chilled storage and diesel
- A rig which is easy to manage short-handed
- Conception: Olivier PONCIN
- Naval architect: Xavier FAŸ
- Design: LASTA
- Overall length: 55.1 ft
- Beam: 28.6 ft
- Waterline length: 53.1 ft
- Draft: 4.9 ft
- Light displacement: 19.5 t approx.
- Maximum displacement: 26 t approx
- Solent: 624
- Mainsail area: 1,065 sq ft
- Fresh Water: 338 us gal
- Fuel: 338 us gal
- Fridge capacity: 21 cu ft
- Engines: 2 X 60 hp/ 80 hp
- CE CAT: A – 12 persons