The Oceanis 35 features the same daysailer/weekender/cruiser options as the 38, allowing any skipper to create a boat that will fit his or her needs. And the more compact length just makes her that much more nimble and as well as a joy to navigate.
The era of custom sailing for every sailor is about to become even more attainable with the Oceanis 35. Beneteau shook the sailing world last year with the introduction of the Oceanis 38, a yacht that could be either a daysailer, weekender or cruiser. The 35 is the next logical step in this evolution of adaptability. She will feature all the elegant design elements and flexibility of her big sister with even more value.
- Design: Finot-Conq
- Interior layout and design: Nauta Design
- Overall length: 9.99 m – 32’9″ (Day Sailer)
- Hull Length: 9.97 m – 32’9″
- Hull Beam: 3.72 m – 12’2″
- Light displacement: 5207 kg – 11.476 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity: 130 L – 34 US Gal
- Fresh water capacity: 130 L – 34 US Gal
- Max Engine Power (Hp): 20 CV-20 HP
- Propulsion: Sail Drive
- CE Certification: A6/B8/C10