The Sense concept has become a new reference in cruising monohulls for its emphasis on cockpit space, one-level floor plan and a contemporary design throughout. The latest model, the Sense 55 completes the range and provides livability second to none on a cruising monohull.
Elected Cruising World’s Best Cruiser Over 50 Feet and Sail magazine “Best Boats” winner, the Sense 55 skilfully marries openness and privacy and is made up of three living areas.
A large living space extending from the swim platform to the roomy cockpit; a bright and spacious salon designed for entertaining with an aft-facing nav station, dinette and fully-equipped galley; and two spacious VIP cabins with ensuite heads plus a master cabin at the bow.
Wide-beamed and close to the water, the Sense 55 retains the innovative feature of a hull designed to offer a low heel angle, therefore guaranteeing outstanding sea keeping while optimizing sailing speed.
- Design: Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design
- Interior layout and design: Nauta Design
- Overall length: 17,20 m – 56’5″
- Hull Length: 16,80 m – 55’1″
- Hull Beam: 4,97 m – 16’4″
- Light displacement: 18,560 kg – 40,918 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity: 415 L – 110 US Gal
- Fresh water capacity: 640 L – 169 US Gal
- Max Engine Power (Hp): 75 CV SD 120 – 75 HP SD 120
- Propulsion: Sail Drive
- CE Certification: A10/B11/C16