Dream Yacht Charter Fractional Ownership Program
The Dream Fractional Program now offered by Dream Yacht Charter is designed to allow ease of ownership with maximum flexibility and usage. This is an opportunity to become a Charter Boat Owner earning a guaranteed income at a fraction of the price of a whole new boat, and this Fractional Program also includes reciprocal use.
Reciprocal use is what sets us apart from other programs, the opportunity to use owners time at over 45 locations throughout the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Tahiti, Thailand and more!
This new Fractional Program is offered in addition to the existing Dream Yacht Charter Ownership Programs.
• Four people or entities will own each Yacht and there will be four equal shares.
• Each yacht will be purchased from Dream Yacht via an LLC which will be established with the four members as the owners
• An accounting firm will administer the LLC books and financials paid for by the members
• Dream Yacht will determine the Layout and Specification which will be in line with the Dream Guaranteed Income Program requirements – maximum occupancy and specific equipment that is required for charter operations.
• The Yacht will be operated on the Dream Guarantee management agreement with the following conditions
o The LLC will be given 4 weeks of high use 8 weeks of low use and 4 weeks of walk on – this will translate into each member being allocated one high week (convertible to two low weeks), two low weeks and one walk on week per calendar year.
o The LLC will be paid an annual Guarantee of 5% and this will be paid once a year, which will be at the end of each 12-month cycle.
o The boats will be sold at full price (no discounts) and delivered to the respective base
o Term will be 60 months from the start of the first charter
o Phase out will be 60 months from the end of the first charter
o Dream Yacht will retain the exclusive right to broker the vessel at EOP
o In addition to the cost of the boat there will be a 3% administration/joining fee to cover the sale and organization of the vessel.
• Dream Yacht will determine which brands, size and base location there is a demand for these yachts and the fractional program will be based on this
Financial example based on a Lagoon 45 – 4 cabins:
Cost of yacht fully equipped and delivered to the base (2018 pricing).
€566,208.00 converted @ $1.17 $662,463.00
Administration fee 3% $ 19,873.00
Total cost of vessel with LLC included $682,336.00
Each membership cost = $170,584.00
Dream Yacht Charter Fractional Ownership Program is being offered with the Bali 4.5 in the Caribbean
Fractional Program Bali 4.5 Caribbean Overview PDF
Dream Yacht Bases
Dream Yacht Programs Overview