The Lucia 40 has all the strenghts, the new lines and the performances that have brought succes to her elder sisters, the Helia 44 évolution, Saba 50 and now the IPANEMA 58.
Following Olivier Raccoupeau plans, the Lucia 40 boat by Fountaine Pajot offers elegant and contemporary lines, an optimization of volumes with generous living spaces in which to relax, a wonderful amount of light throughout the boat and a hight level of quality. The Lucia 40 boat is a new step into the market for catamarans this size. Produced with large spaces, a 129.39 square feet cockpit, and a 32.3 square feet lounge space.
- Architect: Berret-Raccoupeau Yacht Design
- Length overall: 11.73 m / 38 ft
- Beam overall: 6.63 m / 21 ft
- Displacement unloaded: 8900 kg approx
- Draft: 1.2 m / 3 ft
- Main sail area: 58 m² / 624.30 ft²
- Genoa area: 37 m² / 398.26 ft²
- Standard power: 2 x 20 CV / 2×20 HP
- Fresh water: 2 x 265 l / 2 x 70 US gallon (approx)
- Fuel: 300 l / 79.25 US gallon (approx)