The QUEENSLAND MY 55, fulfi ls all the requirements of the MOTOR YACHTS range and of the Flagship Class: autonomy, speed, low consumption, limited wake; but she also presents an exceptional living area, both on the Main Deck, with its Terrace and in the Saloon on one level, as well as on the Flying Bridge and the passenger cabins.
Designed for long distances in one haul, the QUEENSLAND MY 55 does so in complete safety and with great comfort.
- Owner : 1 owner suite + 1 bathroom + 1 double cabin + 1 twin
- Quatuor : 2 double cabins + 2 twins
- Architect: Andrieu Yacht Design
- Length overall: 16,75 m / 55 ft
- Beam overall: 7,80 m / 26 ft
- Displacement unloaded: 28 T
- Draft: 1,10 m / 3.60 ft
- Standard power: VOLVO 2 x 435 CV / 2 x 320 KW
- Fresh water: 1,000 l (approx.) / 264 US gallons (approx.)
- Fuel: 4,000 l (approx.) / 2 x 1 057 US gallons (approx.)
- Autonomy: 1000 mn