Light, spacious, with high-level performance and in the image of her sisters ship, the SABA 50 offers you all the pleasures of the sea, both under sail and at anchor where relaxation goes hand in hand with comfort and pleasure.
The space on-board has been optimised in order to provide magnificent accommodation. The saloon and cockpit have generous storage areas, as do the passageways, and the light-filled, spacious cabins. A genuine sunbathing lounge on the foredeck. This is one of the special locations; for sunbathing and relaxation. Sheltered and comfortable, it also houses large storage lockers.
The Saba 50, elegant on the water and with high levels of performance, also offers a splendid place to relax with its carefully crafted Lounge deck. This is integrated into the design process from the very beginning in order to give the craft its beautiful lines as well as the best possible levels of comfort, both at sea and at mooring.
Movement on board has been designed so that there is direct communication between the cockpit, the helm station and the lounge deck. Thus the entire crew can easily move about in complete safety and without hindrance.
With 2 versions: MAESTRO or QUINTET (5 double cabins + 1 crew + 6 bathrooms).
- Architect: Berret Racoupeau
- Length over all: 14,98 m / 49.15 ft
- Beam overall: 7,99 m / 26.21 ft
- Displacement unloaded: 15,7 T
- Draft: 1,15 m / 3.8 ft
- Main sail area: 83,5 m² / 899 ft²
- Genoa area: 57,5 m² / 619 ft²
- Standard power: VOLVO 2 x 55 CV / 2 x 55 HP
- Fresh water: 700 l (approx.) / 185 US gallons (approx.)
- Fuel: 940 l (approx.) / 248 US gallons (approx.)