Philippe Briand designed her high performance hull, while the Garroni Designers lent her an elegant style. Together, they have conceived the ideal sailboat to meet your every expectation : fluid lines, design and construction certified by the Bureau Veritas, a streamlined keel and appendices for excellent performance at sea, and the comfortable, modern interior of a new generation of Sun Odyssey.
You will appreciate the ease of handling this large seafaring sailboat. The three-part cockpit features twin steering wheels at the helm, an open-air saloon with comfortable bench seating for entertaining around a generously-sized cockpit table, and an additional lounge area for relaxing while underway. Large winches and a powerful electric windlass facilitate handling.
- Overall length: 15.07 m / 49’5″
- Hull Length: 14.75 m / 48’4″
- Hull Beam: 4.49 m / 14’8″
- Light displacement: 13400 kg / 29542 lbs
- Standard keel draught: 2.15 m / 7′
- Fuel tank capacity: 240 L / 63 GAL
- Fresh water capacity: 618 L / 163 GAL
- Cabins: 2/3/4
- Engine: Yanmar 75 HP / 55KW
- Total standard sail area: 101.1 m² / 1088 sq ft
- CE Certification: A10 / B12 / C14