This new member of the Lagoon family has style and a strong personality. While keeping a family resemblance and retaining the main features of the latest generation of Lagoons, it shows us a new path: unhurried evolution, a new “organic” approach, in search of harmony between living space and man.
An elegant silhouette, flowing curves which, by virtue of a noticeable acceleration of the lines in the bows and in the new coachroof design, emphasise the powerful and dynamic nature of this new model… A VPLP design naturally, a guarantee of performance under sail!
- Architects: Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost
- Exterior styling: Patrick Le Quément
- Interior design: Nauta Design
- Length overall: 12,80m / 42′
- Beam: 7,70m / 25’3”
- Draft: 1,25m / 4’1”
- Mast clearance: 20,65m / 67’9”
- Light displacement (EEC): 12 t / 26 460 Lbs
- Sail area: 90 m² / 1 054 sq. ft.
- Full-batten mainsail: 55m² / 592 sq.ft.
- Square top mainsail (opt.): 59m² / 661 sq.ft.
- Self tacking jib: 35m² / 395,5 sq.ft.
- Code 0 (opt.): 68m² / 732 sq.ft.
- Engine (std): 2 x 45 cv YANMAR 4JH45 / 2 x 45 hp YANMAR 4JH45
- Fuel capacity: 300 l (+300l en option) / 79 US gal (+79Us gal in option)
- Fresh water capacity: 300 l (+300l in option) / 79 Us gal (+79 US gal in option)
- No. Of berths: 6 to 12
- EC certification: A :12 ; B :14 ; C : 20 ; D: 30